[PWS] Passenger Rocky Overseas Team Weaks… Ws is harder

'2022 Pub Magazine Weekly Series: East Asia (PWS)' Phase 2nd Class 2 Class 3 Week 3 was completed.

Weekly Survival results were ranked first with 88 points. Next, Go & Go Prince (87 points), Damwon Gia (84 points, hunger (77 points)) ) He scored in the order and advanced to the Weekly Weekly Final.

After the game, the interview was attended by Maru Gaming 'Passenger' Park Seung-yong and Damwon Gia 'Loki' Park Jung-young.

Below is a question and answer.

Marujiming'Passenger 'Park Seung-yong

-The testimony of the Week 3 Weekly Survival is

Passenger: It is good to finish this tournament in first place. It seems that he had a good performance by boldly participating in the battle.

GOOD Loki: The game was not satisfactory for two days. Many big mistakes came out. It is only a pity that I couldn't interview the broadcast because I couldn't be the number one Weekly Survival.

** -The Damwon Gia failed to advance to Weekly Finals last week.

Loki: There was no tactical change and the director and the coach did not run. I practiced repeatedly to increase my skill.

-The testimony of offline competitions

Passenger: The sense of realism was different. It was a professional competition.

Loki: Now I feel like I'm looking for a professional gamer. The sense of realism is fun.

-The team that selects the most rivals on this day is

Passenger: We think that our mistake is the biggest enemy. I tried to make up for this. The Weekly Survival was worried about the Damwon Gia in the middle of the middle.

Loki: I also thought that Maru Gaming would be a great rival from the start of the game. We think that the shortcomings of lack of late decisions are the disadvantages. Maruaming does not collapse in the second half.

** -7 match TOP3 in the TOP3 of ATA, and Marugaming digs into the chicken in a situation where he lost. As a result, I missed the chicken for 2 consecutive chicken.

Damwon Gia'Loki 'Park Jung-young

Loki: Unfortunately, it was a match with the form coming up. In fact, there were many more than regret. In the early days, there was a loss of personnel, and probably the loss of ATA was pushed out of the south, and if I came to the line I was, I could have a two-to-four game.

There are many stories that Weekly Survival is more intense

Passenger: I don't think Weekly Finals overseas teams are better than the Korean team. So Weekly Survival seems to be harder.

Loki: I also think the Japanese team is too weak. Weekly survival is much harder because of its operations or engaging. I think that if the strong teams fall in Weekly Survival, they will be able to win the Weekly Finals.

-Damwon Kia insisted on the outskirts, so he was not a candidate. The idea of this is

Loki: You can think so much that you have seen so far. The new coach has not been completed yet. Even we don't think it's a winning candidate yet. I can think of it, but when we perform our grades, the words change. (Laughter)

-Maru Gaming Mirama Landmark is a power grid. There were quite a few teams looking for this place at Weekly Finals

Passenger: We've been practicing mainly as a power grid landmark, so if another team comes, we will drive out even if we go to destruction. If you take it away, the game will not be good.

-The Damwon Gia is Mirama Land Mark is a Los Leones, is it a similar idea

Loki: The land of Los Leones is quite wide. Even if you come in, you can eat half and half. We do not ride the landmark due to the operation characteristics. If you come to this place, it will be harassed, but it doesn't seem to fight.

-Maru Gaming is the first Weekly Final in this Phase 2

Passenger: This is the first place in the survival this three weeks, and we have a lot of forms. Overseas teams think they are weaker than the Korean team, so it's probably worth the first place.

-The team that is checked in this competition is

Passenger: Guangdong and Damwon Ki. The players who have shown something in the past.

Loki: We and Landmarks are close to ATA, Zenji, Opiji Sports, and Hunger. Teams that may stop our entry line itself. However, if we sniper at least once, we are also a sniper. ATA has returned once, and has not yet been revenge for Opijiji.

-The player expected in my team is

Loki: 'Under' player. Unlike me, he was aggressive. If you match the sum with me, it will be more synergy.

Passenger: 'Hyuk-sung' played the most in our team. I am looking forward to the Weekly Finals.

-Loki played as a representative of PNC Korea. How is this experience reflected in PWS Phase 2

Loki: After I went to PNC, his form continued to maintain. At that time, it was psychologically anxious and bad. PNC has filled psychological confidence. I think these things seem to be affecting the economy in a good direction.

-Last word

Loki: Thank you always. I want to show a steady appearance because I have a good performance. Weekly Finals are not very greedy. The goal is to go to PCS and PGC. I think it's a process. I will do my best to step on the big stage.

Passenger: Thank you to the fans who cheer. I will show you the development in Weekly Finals. In addition, I will take a lot of scores to see the Grand Finals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Infinity Sea 2 Trello Link and Discord? - Roblox

Report blames the growing prices of retro game auctions for fraud