Mario Gomez apparently at RB Leipzig in conversation

RB Leipzig is apparently in conversations with Mario Gomez about a potential functional role. This reports the image .

Accordingly, the 36-year-old should get a post in the football department of the Red Bull Group. RB-Boss Oliver Mintzlaff leads the negotiations. So Gomez would take care of the networking and further development of the three red-bull clubs after an agreement.

In the interview with the stuttgart newspaper and the stuttgarten news , the former Bayern and Stuttgart striker had announced on Wednesday that he for the time being no trainer job forcere.

It s clear that I miss football because I played more than twenty years. That the area is in which I know myself and find me again, Gomez said and pushed for me, but there is no guardrails for me, Where I am sure to be. Of course, only that I do not want to be coach first.

In addition, he completed a return to the VFB Stuttgart for the time being. The VfB is sporting at the moment top position and therefore this question does not ask me, Gomez, who had finished his career 2020 at the Swabia.

Articles and videos about the topic Gulacsi: Want to win a title with Leipzig Modests about Baumgart: I love the! Löw compared musials probably with Özil Selected Bundesliga games live on Dazn. Get your free month now!

Currently, Gomez works as a TV expert at Champions League games for the streaming provider amazon Prime .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Infinity Sea 2 Trello Link and Discord? - Roblox

Report blames the growing prices of retro game auctions for fraud