TV expert Mario Gomez: "No sayings" like Mehmet Scholl

The former football player Mario Gomez does not want to orient himself to Mehmet Scholl as a TV expert. Gomez had criticized Harsch at the European Championship in 2012 in front of a million audience. "That was at that time in my eyes under the belt line. I will not give me such sayings," Gomez said at t-online.

Gomez will be in use this season as a Champions League expert for amazon prime. "My way of working will be that, of course I will definitely name things, but never want to be injured personally," said the former Stuttgart and Munich.

"I was afraid that he lies wound," he had blasphemed as an _ard_experte. He trusted Scholl, so Gomez in retrospect, "that he can tear out what such a saying causes. Especially with an em. He was clear that the giant waves would beat."

As a role model for his new role, the 36-year-old named the current Liverpool coach Jürgen Klopp, who had analyzed some time games for the ZDF. "He's the best in this area," Gomez said, but he also treasures SKY-expert Lothar Matthäus "very. He is on the point, open, honest."

Gomez had completed his career at VFB 2020 - Pandemiebings without fans. "I had and did not have the need to attract my football boots again and play in front of thousands of spectators. I'm totally in pure with me," he said.

Articles and videos about the topic * The Bayern talents under Guardiola

OSRS Mobile On a $60 Phone! * Cl at Amazon: Expert team stands * Experience top sport live on Dazn. Get your free month now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Infinity Sea 2 Trello Link and Discord? - Roblox

Night-playing Night Mode coming to Xbox - - Xbox Series